Utah2016 - Main Page
There will be a Macaulay2 workshop at the University of Utah May 7-10, 2016 with the 6th and 11th serving as travel days. This wiki will be updated as time goes on. In the meantime, please submit an application if you are interested in attending!
- Utah2016 Announcement and Application
- Utah2016 Daily Schedule
- Utah2016 Projects
- Packages Style Guide
- Utah2016 Bugs
- Utah2016 "5 things I wish I knew"
- Intro to Packages Documents
- Utah2016 Git Information
- Utah2016 Ask Dan and Mike
- Utah2016 Future of M2
- Utah2016 Participants
- Utah2016 About Salt Lake City & Travel Information
This is a wiki, so feel free to add useful information here (create your account first).